The Saturday, November 14, All Church Meeting will be a follow up to the consultant groups work over the past 3 months. We look forward to hearing the reports and work of each of the groups, during our time.
You can find the Consultant Groups presentations here.
If you can’t be with us live, the live stream of the gathering can be found online, at the video to the right.
Check back here for more updates, after the meeting concludes!
ALL CHURCH MEETING #1
Imagine a Place continues to guide the mission of College Church and as we come out of this difficult season, we are praying for a renewed sense of direction for the future. With your help and the help of Dr. Bob Whitesel (a leader in church health and assessment), we have compiled survey responses from across our congregation and identified areas we desire to strengthen our effectiveness.
Take a few minutes and explore the next steps below:
- Watch the All Church Meeting video.
- Follow along in the College Church All Church Meeting packet and review the Key Result Areas.
- Sign up to join a Consultation Task Force Group.
- Sign up for Dr. Whitesel’s Course for *free with code CHURCHLEADERSHIP101L Thursday 8 AM – Sunday 8 AM. After Sunday, the course returns to $149.
- Pick up Dr. Whitesel’s book on Growing the Post Pandemic Church for free or purchase on AMAZON
Once you’ve signed up for a task force group, watch your email in the coming days for information from your group leader and our staff about when your group will be meeting to begin brainstorming solutions.